Ten normal toenails

This falls quite securely in the "Too Much Information" catagory, but it's about bloody time. Finally, my big toenail that went black during the Maine Marathon has grown out. That was the first black toenail I'd ever gotten in a marathon and it took nearly five months to grow out! The only reason it happened was because of that ugly blister. I had so much bandages and dressings covering the blister so I could run, my shoes were too small! I run my shoes a little snug on the toes so the heel does not slip and that was the one time it didn't work so well. But hey, some runners consider black toenails a right of passage. I'm just happy that it's all cleared up. Enough people seem me with bare feet between swimming and yoga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..