Operation Rebound 2010

Once again, I am raising money for Challenged Athletes Foundation and Operation Rebound. This will be my third year with OR and I have some special events and ideas in the working. My goal is to raise $2500 for Operation Rebound by the middle of October, then race Silverman in the CAF kit again. I will also be racing all of the Xterra events in the CAf kit.

Challenged Athletes Foundation is a non-profit organization that helps bring disabled individuals into the world of sports. Operation Rebound is focused on helping wounded veterans return to active healthy lives - providing grants for equipment and travel as well as coaching and mentorship. Nearly 83% of the money donated is given back to the athletic community through these grants. Please help me support Operation Rebound and donate today.
http://teamorsilverman10.kintera.org/tracythelen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..