Perfect Timing

Talk about good timing. This was the last hard week in my current training block and the weather has been perfect. I was able to do all my run workouts outside, even getting on the trails for a few runs. I also was able to ride outside after my workouts at CTS. It has been a nice change from the cold of February.
So yesterday after work, I decided to ride in Palmer Park and take advantage of the nice weather and evening light. It was great. I have not been to Palmer in long time, so it was like riding new trails. There was a little mud, but overall, a fun ride. I tried a few new lines and cleaned a few sections I'd not gotten before. My legs were really tired from the last few weeks, but the power is there. I am ready for a rest week, though,
The perfect timing is that I got the ride in and that Nick and I are going cross country sking this weekend, not riding. And what did we wake up to? Snow! So I have a recovery week and no long ride or run planned for the weekend. This time, the snow is not really messing with our plans. This time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..