2010 Race Schedule Posted

I have 90% of my race schedule for 2010 up on my website. There might still be an Xterra or Mountain Bike race to add to the list, but I think it's a good start. It will be a busy season, that's for sure. I'm going to try to make it to all of the Xterra Cup races, Xterra USA and hopefully Xterra Worlds. That one will be dependent on money - I might not be able to afford to get out the Maui. I'm also going to race about half of the MSC events. I'm really looking forward to the Full Tilt in Telluride weekend. I've never been out to Telluride! Add in three marathons and there you go. Oh, and I must not forget Silverman - the perfect race to end the season with!

Check it out - http://sites.google.com/site/tracysthelen/race-schedule

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..