Misty Morning - Indian Peaks

This is not a promising start to a race morning. It's about 44 degrees and misting. Everything is soaked, the trail, the trees, the grass, my bike. And it is a cold mist. I have my heavy coat in the car and I think I'm gonna put it on soon. No need to freeze before the race even starts! The water will be cold enough.
This is my first time at Indian Peaks. It is time trial start for the swim, based on swim time and biking skills. I have never done a tri with a time trial start before. It should be interesting. Tracy H did this race last year and said it was a lot of fun. But last year it was warm and sunnh, not cold and wet. There is still plenty of time for the sun to come out. I will hold onto that thought until I jump into the water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..