Colorado Trail Race

The first night of the Colorado trail race is over. I watched Nick leaving from Waterton Canyon yesterday at 6:00 am. After the race was rolling, I drove back down to Colorado Springs to unpack from my Xterra. Nick has his Spot Tracker and he has been checking in regularly. I wish he would check in more frequently. I do worry about thing happening. He is riding with one of his best friends, so hopefully, the safety in numbers rule will apply. I got the camping check in just before ten last night, but it took a while for them to get up. He didn't check in until after 8:00 this morning. But they are rolling now. One night done, ten more to go. This will be a long week.

I will get a report on Xterra Indian Peaks written soon. Its been a long day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..