Intervals

Nick and I did intervals last night. Actually, I did intervals and Nick did the timing. He had me do four 30s efforts at just submax. It was amazing how much those four efforts took out of me. I need to do more of that on the bike.
After the intervals, we cruised around Stratton. We haven't gone for a night ride since summer started. It was the perfect night for a ride - cool and clear. The Ameoba lights are great for the dusk to dark rides. Throw the light and battery on the helmet and it's there when you need it. Riding at night is also a good way of testing the fit of the Tomac. I don't have the light to think about where my hands were going with shifting and braking. I think that everything feels good right now. I hope that I can ride that bike for the Copper Cup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..