CTR worries

I am a little worried. Dan's little dot on the CTR board has been moving merrily along all morning. Nick has not checked in at all and his dot has not budged. He usually checks in when they get up and start rolling. I know that everything is okay - Dan would not be riding if Nick was not okay. But I don't like not knowing what is going on. I asked him to check in more frequently, and he's not listening.
It does not help that they are entering a section of the trail that does not allow bailouts easily if something was wrong. I almost wish I was not doing long course. If something does happen, I will not be able to go help him.
Hard as it is, I need to focus on my race. The field is stacked this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..