Photos from 24 Hours of COS

So I got the internet thing figured out at my hotel in Ogden, so here are some photos from Nick's race. I wasn't able to take too many - having to run support means little time to waste with photos. I did get a few good ones - and the one of Nick sitting and eating is from UltraRob.




Nick on his first lap - wearing light colors because it was pretty hot out.

The table of food waiting for Nick. I would get more creative as the night wore on with presentation and food on the table
 
Nick eating some chicken noodle soup before heading out for another lap.


Nick finishing his last lap. I headed up the trail a bit, thinking I would beat him down to the finish. I was wrong, so this is my finish picture!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..