Xterra Lory pre ride

Well in Fort Collins and ready for the Xterra Lory. It's a fun course actually, with a long climb right out of transition, a fun technical downhill then a rolling flat loop in the valley. There are a few tight switch backs on the descent and it will catch a few racers off gaued. I did have to stop and try a few sections a few times. Then there are the water bars. I think they took a cue from JefCo with the water bars in the middle of the switchebacks. The good news is that I was able to ride most of them on the first try. There is a large group of COS athletes in the race. It should be fun. I ran a little after the pre ride and there was no big issues with my calves. Here's hopimg things go smoothly. Race starts at 800 in the morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..