Tired days

Today was the first time I have gone to Masters in the morning and not finished the workout. My alarm went off, I thought about swimming, crawled back into bed, then decided I needed go. It would just make the day so much easier. But I had no motivation to swim, none at all. Did the warmup, relaxed and very easy. Was dragging on the drill set a little. But when we started the main set, there was nothing. I wasn't even coming close to hitting the interval and didn't even care. That's when I decided enough, I was done. I am still pretty tired from 24 Hours in the Sage, both physically and sleep wise. The short swim was good, but I don't need to push the effort level right now just to finish the workout. So I didn't! Being a good athlete is also knowing when to rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..