Watch out for the squirrels

So I'm heading out for my workout, cruising up Mesa Ave in the aerobars. All of a sudden, the bike jumps about four inches to the side and lurches. I'm on the hood, grabbing the brakes, going "what the...." Look around, and there's this very disoriented squirrel sitting in the middle of the road. Didn't seem to be hurt, because it dashed back into bushes pretty quickly. But man, to think that a "cute" little squirrel could nearly cause me to crash. I swear - it's a grudge match between the squirrels and moving vehicles - they know they can't tackle the cars, so they're going after the cyclists. Be on the look out for attack squirrels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..