Joining with Carmichael Training Systems

After my sucessful, but lacklust season, I decided that I needed some help with training, planning workouts, ect. I felt like I was kind of floundering with trying to manage swimming, biking and running, and figuring out what I needed to do to improve in all three areas. After doing some research, I decided that the best fit was with CTS here in Colorado Springs. I know other athletes who have had huge successes working with CTS. I'm really looking forward to this partnership - I can now put my energy into training and recovering and let my coach build the training program. It's one more peice to the puzzle and one that will pay dividends later in my career.

Visit http://www.trainright.com/ to see how the coaching staff at Carmichael Training Systems can help you reach your goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..