Sol Survivor

This was a good weekend for Feedback Sports at the Sol Survivor.
In the cross country, Jason finished 10th in the pro men, Dunbar finished 7th and Nick 9th in Cat 1 30-39, Greg made the podium in 3rd Cat 1 40-49 and I finished first in Cat 1 women 30-39. There were several people covered in dirt after the race (no naming names...) In the short track, Jason finished 4th, Nick made his first podium in 2nd, Greg finished 3rd and I finished 2nd.

The weather cooperated this year and no thunder storms to be seen.I'll have a full report from the weekend written up later.

I'm slowly getting pictures up http://picasaweb.google.com/TracyThelen.triathlete/SolSurvivor#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..