Windy day

Man, I feel like a whimp. It's a nice, sunny day out and I am hiding in the garage on the spin bike. Why? Well, I tried heading outside for my ride, but only lasted ten minutes. Gave up and retreated to the safety of the garage. The wind is just incredible today. I knew it was going to be bad when the flags were straight out, and that wasn't even a gust. I just didn't feel like working so hard figbting the wind today. That and being blown around into traffic sealed the deal. I'm not training for Kona. I would rather not get hit by a car because I "had" to ride outside. So here I am, heading nowhere fast. But there's no wind in the garage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..