Operation Rebound

I haven't talked about this in a while, but I want to bring up Operation Rebound. I'm still trying to raise money to support wounded and disabled service men and women. Operation Rebound helps veterans return to active, healthy lives through sports of all kinds. I raced in the Operation Rebound kit at 5430 Long Course and will also represent CAF at Xterra USA in Ogden, Ut. I want to thank everyone who has already donated to this worthwhile cause. A special thank you to Avondale Dental Laboratory in Hayden, Id for the generous support to this cause. Please consider making a donation to help provided needed support to wounded veterans - visit teamorsilverman09.kintera.org/tracythelen to make a donation. Thank you to everyone who has already supported me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..