Bike Packing!

I haven't gotten the race report from Alabama written yet. Working on, but it won't get up until next week. This is shaping up to be a busy weekend. Nick and I are finally getting a chance to get up into the mountains. We are going to go bike packing the weekend. He's been wanting to do this since the Colorado Trail Race last year. Nick has a bar bag and a big seat back for the tent and such. I've got my back pack already loaded with food, sleeping bag, thermarest and warm clothes. We are going to head up Gold Camp after I get home from work. Should be a fun weekend! I've never done anything like this, so it will be an adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..