This is a test. If things turn out funny and there are multiple little posts, I apologize in advance to anyone reading this before I can clean it up. With travel and race season fast approaching, I need (want) a few ways to update my blog and keep you informed on my progress, results and such. My other method works, but is a little slower and not as consistant with access. Texting in my blog reports used to work well, but in the last few months it has been acting up. I haven't been able to get one complete post sent via texting, despite resetting the accout a few times. So again, if things look weird, I will clean it up later. If not, this was a tech test!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..