Setting the 2011 Schedule

Well, it looks like my race schedule for 2011 is finally coming together. It will be a busy year, with a lot of traveling all over the country. I am looking forward to revisiting the Xterra races and trying out a few new mountain bike races. No marathons this year! I am taking a break from running long to focus on getting fast and getting dirty.

For the Xterras, there are six championship races this year. As of now, I am only planning on racing four. The timing and travel of doing the minimum five for a full score in the series is just not working for me. I keep running the numbers but nothing seems to make it work. So I will have to take a scored zero and make my races count. In the points series races, I am doing two of the local races: Xterra Indian Peaks and Xterra Lory. Dates and locations are on the schedule page.

In the mountain bike arena it will be a mix of 24 hour races, 12 hour races, and some of the MSC events. All of the endurance events will be with my husband in the coed duo. Pueblo and Sage for sure and possibly 24 Hours in the Enchanted Forest. Still not entirely sure about all the MSC races, so the schedule may change slightly. I am planning on having some fun and seeing some new areas of the state with the mountain bike events this year. Racing hard is also the goal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..