Tomac build

Okay, I lied. We started working on the build on Sunday. Nick wanted to see how things fit and if we needed to get anything different then what we'd ordered. So far, not bad - only the front deraillure wasn't the right size. Easy enough to fix. So now, we have the fork, stem, handlebars, shifters, brakes and front and rear derailures on the frame. I still need wheels, grips, seatpost and saddle. After that, and several rides, it should be ready to race. I'm hoping that I'll be able to race it at the Indian Peaks Xterra on August 1st. - I've got a few photos http://picasaweb.google.com/TracyThelen.triathlete/TomacBuild#

Comments

Popular Posts