Operation Rebound Fundraiser

First, thank you to everyone who has alerady donated to Operation Rebound. Your support will help provide coaching, mentoring and equipment such as racing chairs or prostetics to disabled veterans.
I wanted to let everyone know about the next fundraising event on June 7th, the day after the Xterra Northwest Cup. I will be competing in the Mad Dash Eight Hour Mountain Bike Challenge, with the goal to raise money for Operation Rebound. How can you help me reach my goal of $2000 for OR? Consider making a per-lap pledge so the more 10 mile laps I complete in the eight hours means for money raised for Operation Rebound. Even a small pledge such as $5 a lap will go a long way towards helping American veterans disabled in the defense of our country regain healthy, active lives. I hope that I can count on your support in this event.
As always, you can also donate on line at http://teamorsilverman09.kintera.org/tracythelen
Thank you for your support

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..