Ascent Cycling Series Race 3

Back to Palmer Park for some more fun. Before the race, I offered some tips on passing over at PikesPeakSports.us - after all, everyone needs a refresher now and then. That seemed to be a big hit - either that or it was the classic photos I dragged out of the archives!
In the Passing Lane

Then after the race, it was time to reflect on riding smart, not chasing and staying focused after a mishap. I'd gone down hard, but managed to pull it together to keep riding hard.
Trail Makeup and Staying Focused

And now some photos from Tim Bergsten of Pikes Peak Sports!
Nick racing downhill towards the finish

Singlespeed and focused

I'm not making it look as easy as he did

Eyes on the trail - eyes on the trail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..