It's official

I submitted the paperwork for my elite triathlete license in the middle of December. I got the email yesterday that my application was approved. It's a big step, but one that I look forward to taking. I'm only planning a few races this year - a few Xterras, 5430 Long Course and Silverman. My boss looked at my list of days off requests rather cross-eyed.

I have a lot of work to do if I want to be competitive. My bike is still weaker then I'd like, but I'm focusing on that over the off season. I've also decided to do a VO2 max and Lactate threshold testing later this month, get a good baseline for training. This is only the first year - I have a lot to learn, I'm sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long way on foot - Sheep Mountain Endurance Run

Mortality

Regaining my mojo

Friends with the Monsters..